Meet Dr NK Magu
PIONEER IN HIP PRESERVATION
In the Management of Various Hip Disorders & Pelvi-acetabular Fractures.
High Quality Patient Care
Best Orthopedic Treatment in India
"Its Your Life, Live It."Don’t let pain rob you of living your life.
God has given us a versatile joint known as Hip joint. It is a ball and socket joint wherein ball articulates with the socket of the hip. Here the head of the femur is being referred as ball and acetabulum of the hip is being referred as socket of the hip. It is a very stable joint of the body as the head is deeply located in the socket and is surrounded by strong ligaments and muscle. The joint is versatile because a wide range of motion in almost all the directions can be performed. This range of motion is essential for all the sports activities which includes gymnasts, various yogic postures involving padmasana, squatting on toes and sitting cross legged for performing prayers.
Dr Magu's Specialties
Dr. Narender Kumar Magu's - Best Orthopedic Surgeon
Dr. Narender Kumar Magu is a renowned orthopedic surgeon with specialized expertise in musculoskeletal conditions and disorders. His extensive knowledge and training make him a sought-after medical professional in the field of orthopedics.
Dr. Magu holds an MBBS degree from Pt. B D Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak, Haryana (India), followed by a Master Of Surgery Orthopaedics, degree from Pt. B D Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak, Haryana (India). These educational achievements form the strong foundation of his medical career.
- Internationally recognized Orthopaedic Surgeon with a rich experience of 35 years in orthopedics.
- Pioneer in “Hip Preservation/ Reconstruction/ Proximal Femoral Osteotomies” in the management of various Hip Disorders and “Pelvi-acetabular fractures”.
- Major part of his career is focused in establishing the super-specialty of “Hip Preservation” at Pt. B D Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak, Haryana (India).
- The surgical technique innovated by “Dr. Magu et al” has now been included in Orthopaedic reference book “Campbell’s Operative Orthopaedic Surgery” “Fractures and Dislocations in Children” in: ST Canale, JH Beaty, Vol 2, 12th edition published by Mosby Philadelphia: Elsevier.
Success Stories of Dr NK Magu
Need help with injuries or trauma? Contact us anytime.
Most Frequently asked Questions For Dr. N.K Magu
A: Dr. Narender Kumar Magu is currently working at Bone & Joint Clinic – SCF- 24, near BJP Office, HUDA Complex, Rohtak, Haryana 124001.
A: Dr. Narender Kumar Magu is an orthopedic surgeon who specializes in treatments like Hip Replacement, Hip Preservation, Fracture Treatment, etc.
A: Dr. Narender Kumar Magu has the following qualifications – MS – Orthopaedics, MBBS, and FAMS.
A: Dr. Narender Kumar Magu has performed more than thousands of orthopedic surgeries and treatments which include treating patients with procedures such as hip Preservation/Reconstruction/Proximal Femoral Osteotomies, Hip Osteoarthritis, Traumatic Hip Disorders, Pelvic-Acetabular Fractures, Adolescent Hip Disorders, Infections of the Hip, Congenital/Developmental Disorders, Pathologic Femoral Neck Fractures.
A: Dr. Narender Magu has received ends of awards during his years and here are simply some of them:
- FAMS by National Academy of Medical Sciences, Oct 2014.
- Excellent Medical Teacher Award 2014 by the National board of medical examination.
- Awarded Indian Orthopaedic Society U.K. Senior Fellowship by Indian Orthopaedic Association.